Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My future goals

I have three goals.

First goal I have is to become a volleyball player and I want to reach them when i finish school and go to collage or
university. I will reach them by keep on trying and trying until I reach them. I want to reach them because I love playing volleyball. My name is Cylie.




My second goal is to go to miami and to meet the cast crew from CSI miami. I want to do this because I love watching that and I would so love to see the beach there. I will reach them by getting a ticket and i will get that ticket when I get a job.



My last goal is to meet Alexander Ovechkin. I want to meet him because I just love how he plays hockey. He's the best and I will met him one of these days because I just love him.


1 comment:

  1. Cylie,

    It is obvious that you put a lot of thought into this post, thank you. You have made yourself three great goals...stick with them and keep working hard. You will get there. I also love CSI Miami, nothing beats Horatio and his sunglasses!

    Miss Jordan

    ReplyDelete